The Shippen offers luxury living in a beautifully converted long barn. A two bedroom holiday accommodation on one floor with open beams and underfloor heating. From the minute you enter through the double arched doors you know you’re staying somewhere quite special.
• The comfortable lounge area with 2 leather sofas, a large digital TV, DVD player and a radio, opens out into a conservatory with an oak dining table and leather dining chairs overlooking the patio.
• The kitchen contains all the luxuries of modern living including gas hob, built-in microwave oven, separate oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and a washer/dryer is conveniently part of the all-in-one living area.
• Bedroom 1 has a king size bed with crisp white cotton bedding, bedside tables, a large wardrobe and chest of drawers. It has open beams and has incorporated a narrow slit window from the adjoining barn as a feature.
• Bedroom 2 contains twin beds with crisp white cotton bedding, a built in wardrobe and bedside tables with reading lamps.
• The bathroom has a separate bath and shower. There are also white fluffy towels and a heated towel rail.
Prices for the Shippen vary throughout the year ranging from £398 for a short off season break up to £1,048 for a week in peak season.
To make your stay even more relaxed, why not pre-order one of our fresh local produce boxes when you book; click here to see what each contains.
Download the Shippen brochure PDF for more information.
To check prices, availability or to book the holiday cottages or apartments please use our online service or phone +44 (0)1308 897 007.
Please note: We like to ensure that all accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and checked, so no arrivals before 4pm although you are welcome to leave your car in the grounds – departures by 10am.