Spacious accommodation designed with couples in mind including those with babies or small children. The Stables apartment is built from the same local stone as Norburton Hall and probably dates back to the 1800s.
In 2005, the Stables and Hayloft were converted into two single-level, self-contained, luxury one-bedroom apartments with the Stables on the ground floor and the Hayloft on the first floor. Each has its own private entrance with 5 or 6 steps to climb before reaching the front door.
The Stable apartment is equipped to a high specification and stylishly furnished with access via double French doors from a private walled patio area, with table and chairs.
• Underfloor heating throughout.
• All-in-one living-dining-kitchen area offering a comfortable living space with a flat screen TV, a DVD player and a mini Hi-Fi CD/radio. The kitchen area has a gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge-freezer and a microwave. Table and chairs provided for 4 people.
• Spacious double bedroom with king size bed, seating area and dual aspect windows overlooking the cobbled courtyard and stained glass windows of Norburton Hall. Space for children’s cots/portable beds (either bring your own or hire as extras).
• Double sofa bed with fully sprung mattress in living area provides additional sleeping capacity.
• Bathroom tiled throughout, bath with integral power shower, shower screen, a large designer basin, contemporary sanitaryware and a shaver socket.
• Sleeps 2 (sleeps up to 4 by using the sofabed)
All quality linen and towels are supplied for two people within the rental price.
Prices for the Stables vary throughout the year ranging from £301 for a short off season break up to £740 for a week in peak season.
To make your stay even more relaxed, why not pre-order one of our fresh local produce boxes when you book; click here to see what each contains.
Download the Stables brochure PDF for more information.
To check prices, availability or to book the holiday cottages or apartments please use our online service or phone +44 (0)1308 897 007.
Please note: We like to ensure that all accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and checked, so no arrivals before 4pm although you are welcome to leave your car in the grounds – departures by 10am.